Alliance PRIME Index du Forum
Alliance PRIME Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

ONLINE BOOK Sailboat Living

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance PRIME Index du Forum -> Planète Terre -> Diplomatie Des PRIME
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
befinez

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 06:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: ONLINE BOOK Sailboat Living Répondre en citant

Sailboat Living
by Lance Garland
rating: 5.0 (5 reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Sailboat Living
->->->->ONLINE BOOK Sailboat Living

A poet lived aboard a 27ft Sailboat for four years in Seattle. This chapbook of poetry and pictures seeks to share that experience with readers.

Reminiscent of Thoreau’s WALDEN, this collection sails through Sound and vision with themes of nature as a healing force, simplicity as a salve to the ails of modern life, and a deep connection to place as mooring buoy to anchor our self and communal knowledge.

Part love letter to a sailboat and part adventure journal about the possibilities around us, with poems published in The Wayfarer, CIRQUE, and Pacifica Literary Review, we invite the reader aboard the S/V Blazin Guns for your own personal experience at sea.

Details:
price: $13.99
bound: 69 pages
publisher: FreeLancelot Publishing; 1 edition (April 29, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B071KYKN9K
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 4600 KB

Sailboat Living Lance Garland
Sailboat Living book zipshare Sailboat Living read free ipad

When..bad..things..happen..they..happen..faster..than..you..can..respond..and..you..are..alone,..even..if..you..radio..the..Coast..Gaurd..you..are..still..99%..aloneHavent...done...that...one...yet...lolI..happened..upon..your..thoughts..on..living..aboard..a..boatI..finally..found..a..50ft..aluminum..sailboat..which..I..bought..for..its..scrap..valueMy....little....ramble....back....then....was....long....enough....without....mentioning....all....the....things....that....you....dont....need....to....surviveNetThis....was....surely....the....harder....and....ultimately....more....expensive....route,....but....we....havent....regretted....it....yetAdmit...itOther...times,...the...wind...picks...up...and...pushes...all...the...water...out...of...the...tiny...harbor...you...would...like...to...arrive...in,...stranding...you...on...a...suddenly...shallow...sandbarFood,....fuel,water,and....commodities....will....be....the....new....dollarWith..the..advent..of..solar..panels..and..watermakers,..boat..living..is..perfect..for..people..who..want..to..live..independently..and..off..the..gridNervous..Nelly..that..he..was7Joe...April...23,...2012...at...2:23...pm...I...started...to...read...but...no...time...right...nowIm....NOT....supporting....nor....encouraging....guns....aboard,....nor....smuggling....weapons....in/out....of....a....foreign....countrybetween..computer..games,..movies,..fishing..and..diving,..I..usually..dont..get..bored

Pirates?..Yes,..like..Tim..said..they..are..everywhere&have..had..stuff..taken..right..off..the..back..of..the..boat..from..late..night..raidersAdventure...in...every...dayShed....some....lihht....for....us....Andy....Reply....joel....October....28,....2014....at....8:16....pm....Chris,....Is....there....a....chance....we....could....chat....for....a....bit?....I....would....really....appreciate....itI....do....still....work....in....Seattle....where....nearby....livaboard....moorings....are....available....and....will....continue....to....do....so....for....the....next....ten....yearsI..dont..think..you..would..be..to..much..of..a..sitting..duck..armed..with..one..of..thoseWe....maintain....our....boat....ourselvesI...too...bought...a...boat...to...live...aboard,...and...yes,...I...have...already...had...my...911s,...at...a...good...expense,...but,...I...am...committed,...and...it...is...a...commitment...for...a...long...term...dreamIf...all...goes...well...on...a...few...practice...voyages,...I...will...be...cruising...the...Wisconsin...and...Mississippi...RiversIf....you....get....to....read....this....send....me....a....mailHowever....if....you....bought....your....302....chris....craft....off....its....third....owner....well....this....is....what....the....neighborhood....can....look....like....in....more....metropolitan....areas.The....article....comes....from....California,But....I....see....a....mirror....image....in....alot....of....placesFear..is..better..than..a..gun..and..with..less..legal..consequencesWe..don't..watch..televisionFor..future..excursions..we..plan..to..add..an..autopilot..that..can..steer..for..us..when..we..are..on..a..monotonous..offshore..course,..affording..us..the..privilege..of..moving..freely..about..in..spaceChris...Arguello...February...15,...2017...at...7:37...pm...I...have...a...26...pearson,...i...am...on...it...from...sat...through...tues...morning,...i...know...nothing...about...sailing,...but...use...it...for...my...weekend...getawayReply..GDTURU..August..30,..2014..at..7:51..am..I..would..say..if..you..have..to..think..about..living..on..a..small..boat,..you..do..not..belong,..you..see..I..think..its..in..your..blood..(DNA)..to..live..on..the..sea..or..make..port..callsEven..have..her..check..every..stall,..come..back..out..to..says..its..empty/safe..and..still..wait..for..herReply....I'm...talking...about...minimalism!...Because...our...home...is...small...by...anyone's...standards,...we...are...forced...to...have...less...'stuff'I....hope....that....can....move....me....aroundEither..way..you..go,..these..eliminate..a..ton..of..can..and/or..bottle..trash,..and..you..dont..take..up..valuable..storage..space..with..flats..of..soda..or..spend..stupid..money..to..buy..it..in..other..countries 171bf2437f

6/20/2017...-...Mean...Green...DNA...looks...into...the...aspects...that...make...up...our...programs...within...North...Texas...Athletics.
33000+...free...ebooks...online.....Date..of..Death:..November..10,..2006..Place..of..Death.....
Now..Even..the..Washington..Times..Thinks..President..Obama..Could..Still..Appoint..Judge..Garland..6:00AM..EST..1/3/2017..Bob..Eschliman-
Judy..Garland..posant..pour..la..promotion..du..film..Lily..Mars..vedette..,..en..1943
[PDF] The Exodus (The Hunted series) (Volume 2)Slow Carb Secrets 2: Includes Boosting Testosterone and Vegan Options for Weight Loss and Building Muscle Mass download epub mobi pdf fb2Gay in Moscow (Adam Wye Gay Romance Book 3) Adam WyeONLINE BOOK The Unexpected Truth: Out of the Darkness SeriesPlaying Doctor : The Whole Story Parts 1-3 Enrique CruzRisparmio Accantono Investo Guadagno: Come apprendere un percorso completo verso il benessere finanziario e personale. (FINANZA PERSONALE Vol. 1) (Italian Edition) Tony LocorriereThe Role of Organizational Culture on Corporate Performance download epub mobi pdf fb2[PDF] Run Away To Glory: Helen's StoryI am not a baby download epub mobi pdf fb2ONLINE BOOK The Story of the Inexperienced Ghost ( illustrated )

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 06:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance PRIME Index du Forum -> Planète Terre -> Diplomatie Des PRIME Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a